Get the support you need to simplify parenting
Our personlized parenting coaching services are designed to help you feel more confident as a parent, more connected to your child, and more supported as you overcome the difficulties of raising your baby or toddler.
Are you tired of feeling overwhelmed, frustrated, and exhausted? Does it feel like you are constantly facing new challenges as you raise your baby or toddler?
Trust me when I say that you are not alone.
Every new parent knows how exhausting it can to raise a young child and how hard it can be to find the support you are looking for in these early years of parenting.
But life is too short to feel disconnected with your child, disappointed with your parenting skills, and frustrated and tired of the ways things are going.
Before you know it, the baby and toddler days will be over, and you deserve to enjoy these precious years with your child.
Luckily, you don’t have to feel alone. The baby and toddler days CAN be fun and can set the framework for the life-long positive relationship with your children you are looking for.
A simple change in mindset mixed with the proper support system and a clear path can give you the tools and the clarity you need to transform your parenting experience and fall in love with the baby and toddler days.
You are already the perfect parent for your child.
But sometimes you need a little guidance and support to help you answer questions, brainstorm solutions to the challenges you are facing, and empower you to feel confident and proud of your parenting experience.
Sometimes you need help shifting your mindset so you can leave your frustration and anger behind and really start to connect with your child again.
Working with a parenting coach can be exactly what you need to take the next step in your parenting,
What is a parent coach?
- A professional who helps to transform the relationship between you and your child and gives you the tools you need to parent positively and confidently.
- A parent coach works with you to identify your parenting goals and provide personalized support and advice based on your family’s needs and parenting philosophy.
- One-on-one coaching sessions are delivered via video conversations, phone calls, or online chatting sessions to address the challenges you are having, to create personalized action plans, and to give you the support you need to implement these plans and overcome any challenges you are having with your baby or toddler.
- Parent coaching gives you the tools and most up-to-date research to help you parent your child.
What are the signs that I might benefit from working with a parenting coach?
- You aren’t enjoying parenthood as much as you imagined and you feel like a “bad parent” when you get frustrated with your child.
- You are dealing with the same challenge over and over and feel physically and mental exhausted.
- You know this is a challenge for you and your family, but you don’t know how to fix it or change things.
- You have read everything you can find on positive parenting, but nothing seems to work yet.
- You feel like you don’t have any support and no one seems to understand your parenting struggles, your parenting philosophy or both.
- You are ready to discover how to shift your mindset and your parenting approach so that you can transform your relationship with your child.
- You are ready to invest the time and energy to create the foundation of your parent-child relationship that will positively impact your family throughout every stage of your child’s life.
Here’s how it works:
Review the coaching services below and complete the Coaching Questionnaire.
*Note: Completing the questionnaire does not mean that you are required to purchase a coaching package or guarantee that you will be approved for coaching services. Rather, completion of this form indicates that you are interested in learning more about the next steps. It helps to identify your current challenges, goals, and parenting philosophies to determine if my services are a good fit for you and to make our future time together as efficient as possible. I will follow up via email within 24 hours of completing the questionnaire and you will have the opportunity to ask any questions that you have before confirming your purchase.
All coaching sessions will be private one-on-one meetings personalized to your specific goals with your preference of video conference, phone call, or online chat. We will identify your challenges, goals, and values and create your specific action guide with clear, attainable steps to transform your parenting strategies and overcome your baby or toddler challenges.
We will communicate via on-going email support in between each private session so you always have the support you need to keep moving forward toward your parenting goals. You will also receive additional information and resources that will help you to feel more confident as a new parent.
Premium Consultation Package
- Ideal for parents facing a specific, complicated challenge who want on-going support and a better understanding of their child’s needs OR parents who want the complete road map and additional support to transform their parenting approach and communicate more calmly and effectively with their child.
- Includes review of Comprehensive Parenting Questionnaire + 60 minute intake call (video, phone, or chat) to identify specific challenges and goals or your coaching package.
- 3 month package providing weekly private coaching sessions customized to your specific goals providing education, support, and clear steps to take as you continue your parenting transformation.
- Daily email support between private sessions.
- Additional resources, videos, and articles to support your parenting goals.
Mini Consultation Package
- Ideal for parents who have one specific challenge or concern regarding their baby or toddler.
- Includes review of Comprehensive Parenting Questionnaire + 60 minute intake call (video, phone, or chat) to identify specific challenges and goals of your coaching package.
- 1 month of weekly private coaching sessions customized to your specific challenge or concern and clear action steps to overcome this difficulty.
- Weekly email support between private sessions.
- Additional resources, videos, and articles to support your parenting goals.
Micro Consultation Package
- Ideal for parents who need a little additional support or clarification on one specific challenge or concern.
- Includes review of Mini Parenting Questionnaire specific to your challenge area + 60 minute call (video, phone, or chat) to discuss your specific challenge and create a customized action path and clear next steps.
- Follow up email reviewing conversation and providing additional resources, videos, and articles to support your parenting goals.
Email Consultation Package
- Ideal for parents who need a little additional support or clarification on one specific challenge or concern and just want to ask a couple of quick questions.
- Includes review of Mini Parenting Questionnaire specific to your challenge area + up to 10 emails providing additional resources, videos, and articles to support your parenting goals.
Why work with Danielle as your Parenting Coach?
Danielle has worked in coaching roles in corporate world for years, including one-on-one career discovery and training for youth and adults with disabilities, career planning and professional development for employees, and more!
Danielle prioritizes forming a genuine connection and getting to know each of her clients to create an action-oriented plan that is easy to follow to provide maximal results.
Danielle has more than 15 years of experience working with babies and toddlers and is known for her gentle techniques, supportive personality, and creative solutions to help parents connect with their young children on a deeper level.
Danielle has a degreen in biology with an emphasis on human biology and infuses her background and education in the research and information she shares with new parents.
Danielle has commonly been referred to as a baby and toddler whisperer because of her ability to connect and bond with children in these age ranges and she is passionate about helping new parents learn how to better communicate with their children and became baby and toddler whisperers too!